Alpe D’Huez Training Camp May 29th – June 5th 2022
The Goalspecific Alpe D’Huez Triathlon Training week is offered to triathletes who are looking for a coached intense training week in an amazing mountainous environment, which will involve riding some of the great iconic alpine cols, including the 21 bends of Alpe D’Huez. We have only 12 places available which will be distributed on a first come first served basis. All coaching is provided by Fran and Ade Bungay (both BTF level 3 triathlon coaches and coach tutors). Example Itinerary
£300 Per Person or £100 for Goalspecific team athletes (to cover expenses)
What is included:
- Fully coached 6 day training programme for swim bike and run.
- Vehicle support on rides which will include some of the most iconic alpine climbs e.g. Alpe D’Huez
- Optional specific descending skills workshop on the road
- Group meal and Goalspecific goodies
- Optional open water swimming video session (temperature dependent)
What is not included:
- Flights/transport to the camp (airport transfer from Lyon can be arranged for a small fee to cover travel)
Places can be booked by contacting Fran at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the website contact form. The camp is based in Allemond where there are lots of accommodation options and a campsite. If you would like help sourcing accommodation contact Ade at email@example.com We ask for a £100 deposit at time of booking to secure your place on the camp.