Goalspecific Training Camps in the French Mountains!
IF you are looking at some quality training pre season, with coaching, advice on how to train, fuel, and prepare for your events, then come and join us in France from May 25th. We are based on the back climb up to Alpe Dhuez and will be making the most of the picturesque mountains in the weeks training plan.
Training Camp: Monday 25th – Saturday 30th May 2015
• Monday: Group ride up to Oz station from Boulangeard with optional 30min run off. Evening swim at Vaujany
• Tuesday: Ride up to Alpe D’Huez via Villard-Reculas with swim set at Alpe D’Huez outside pool. Easy spin back down with short run interval set.
• Wednesday: Morning swim set at Vaujany. Afternoon long run, including mountain climbs.
• Thursday: Ride Alpe D’Huez Long distance Bike Route (with refreshments provided at the top of Col d’Ornon). Finish with one lap of run route at the top of Alpe D’Huez. Easy spin back or optional lift! (Run kit will be taken for you and bikes looked after whilst running). Evening meal provided with talk at Goalspecific Residence in Boulangeard
• Friday: Aerobic Ride to Lac de Laffrey for wetsuit open water swim (weather dependent)
• Saturday: Alpe D’Huez Timetrial
Cost: £280 per person. This includes all coached sessions, evening talks (these are optional), group evening meal on Thursday and refreshments and support vehicle on the rides. Places are limited, and will be issued on receipt of payment
We have one double room available at our house, and the opportunity for a couple of camper vans to park. Please contact me directly if this is of interest to you. Double Room: £150 including all meals.
If you would like all meals provided for the week, the cost will be £50. A sample menu will be provided.
Further details of accommodation in Allemont is available on request.
Only a few places left! Email me for further information.