Goalspecific coaching is running a new October base training camp for 2017. The camp is based in Oz en Oisans (Alpe D’Huez) and strictly limited to 6 athletes. This training camp is the ideal kick start to your winter training and much of the focus will be on technique and strength development in swim, bike and run as well as providing opportunities for discussions about goal setting. In order to make it simple, we will take your bike for you and assemble it for your arrival so all you have to do is get yourself there! What is included:
- Fully coached 5 day training programme for swim bike and run.
- Vehicle support on rides which will include some of the most iconic alpine climbs e.g. Alpe D’Huez
- Bike transfer to/from the camp – we will take your bike
- Airport transfer between Lyon and camp.
- Introductory evening drinks and outline of the week’s plan.
- Specific descending skills workshop on the road
- Evening goal setting seminar
- Evening nutritional seminar
What is not included:
- Flights/transport to the camp
Flights from London Gatwick to Lyon on Saturday 21st returning Thursday 25th are currently approx. £90 return. Accomodation in the area is very cheap in October as it is the off season – there are multiple accommodation options and we can offer some options if required. The weather in the Alpe’s in October can be unpredictable although it has been sunny and approximately 20o for the last couple of years. However, please come fully equipped for all weathers!